GETTING STARTED - DELEGATES
As a Delegate, your responsibilities include the timely reporting of expenses for the person that has appointed you as a Delegate. Once you have completed his/her report, you are responsible for notifying the User by clicking 'notify employee'.
Steps to get started as a Delegate
Step 1 - User must assign you as a Delegate
- A user must login to the GEMS Expense Management System and assign you as their Delegate. You will not be able to enter expenses on behalf of someone else until they assign you as their Delegate.
Step 2 - Signup for training
- Additional information about the types of training and how to sign up for them can be found on our Training page.
Step 3 - Gather receipts and information
- Since you will be entering the report on someone else's behalf, you should gather as much information as possible to create an accurate report. Gather this information ahead of time since the user will need to review and submit the expense report you create.
Step 4 - Enter expense report
- Login to the GEMS Expense Management System.
- Click the Act as a Delegate link from the Concur Central page.
- Select the name of the person you are creating the expense report for.
- Create the expense report.